Have you ever wondered if your online marketing efforts are also helping the efficiency of your practice? If new patient consultations take too much of your time with uninformed or misinformed prospects, you could end up missing out on potential profits with your ideal patient. Follow the tips below, and you’ll increase the likelihood of your patients coming in fully qualified, educated and primed for your consultations, which will help you generate more income and productivity for your business.
Great blog posts that convert prospects into well informed patients:
Whether you are preparing patients for their initial consultation or post-surgical care, here are some general tips you can to follow to ensure the most efficient onboarding and nurturing phases for your practice:
1) Use events in popular culture as a conversation starter. Patients will have an easier time understanding the requirements for natural results if you’re using analogies they can easily understand. For example, someone wanting to know more about lip adjustments would definitely be more interested in everything that has to do with Kylie Jenner’s lips rather than talk about the type of injection needed.
2) Entertaining yet informative videos that are focused on results are a great way to touch on certain subjects that may be uncomfortable procedures for some patients. According to Hubspot’s data, short videos are known to increase the chance of conversion from visitor to a buyer by 80%.
3) Keep it simple – don’t try to use fancy words within your posts. If a 12-year-old can understand your vocabulary, you’re doing well. Otherwise, your prospects will disconnect and get their information elsewhere.
Getting them from your blog to your website and then to your office
Consistent valuable information shared through your blog and social media channels will reinforce your likability, knowledge, and trust. However, in order to move them beyond these channels, it’s going to be crucial to provide value through other assets such as a website’s learning center, where they could get their questions answered by an instant chat bot if need be. This exceptionally crafted online experience targeted at your patients will enable a smooth transition into a primed consultation. Here are some recommendations for your website’s onboarding learning center:
1) Back up your points – stats are everything. If you can’t back up your data, no one will take you seriously. Make sure the sources you are using are credible.
2) Showcase your accomplishments – somewhere within your content, or in your author bio box, you need to show off your accomplishments. This will prove that you are an authority, which will help cultivate a following.
#1: Use pop culture conversations in your blog and social media channels to connect with your prospective patients.
#2: Use language that your readers can easily understand.
#3: A website learning center with video content can increase primed patient conversions by 80%.